To publish writers, including emerging and established writers, whose voices represent the multicultural and Canadian experience. We see multiculturalism not just as an expression of the immigrant seeing Canada from another country’s perspective but also as the creation of contemporary identities, the relationship of the new and old identities within Canada and abroad.
To promote literary excellence and greater understanding between cultures by hosting literary events and publishing anthologies, poetry, fiction and non-fiction titles.
AUTHOR SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
WHAT TO SUBMIT
To have your work considered for our regular publishing program, please follow these guidelines:
• For all submissions, please submit a short synopsis of proposed manuscript, a biography of the author and contact info. (500 words or less)
• For nonfiction, please submit an outline or table of contents, two sample chapters, and a description of the target reading audience.
• For fiction, send an outline and three sample chapters.
• For poetry, please send a statement of your personal poetic mission, and no more than 12 poems.
• For juvenile works, please send the entire manuscript including illustrations.
HOW TO SUBMIT
We would prefer that you submit work via email – as a WORD attachment – to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Manuscript for consideration”. Otherwise, you may send via postal service to:
Variety Crossing Press
PO BOX 45035
5854 Yonge Street
Manuscripts will not be returned unless a self-addressed, stamped envelope (with adequate postage) is included with your submission. Please allow at least six weeks for a response.